Allcare Denture Clinic
Lily Li established Allcare Denture Clinic in 2007. As a licensed denturist, Lily has been always serving her patients with her expertise and working very carefully with every case. As a result, she becomes more and more popular all over vancouver area, she has opened up two clinics; one in Abbotsford and one in Richmond. Her patients are not limited to only Abbotsford and Richmond; in fact, they come from all over BC. Her patients trust her with their oral health and know she will always give her allcare when working on their cases. She has a warm heart and always treat the patients well. after years of expienrence, her expertise is getting better, she has more and more referrals from the patients. welcome to Allcare ! you sure will get well cared!
Why should you get dentures?
- The jaw bone may shrink up to 70% in the first year of tooth loss
- The gum tissues become thinner and thinner over time
- In the lower jaw, the nerves may become exposed to the surface of the jawbone, because they are only protected by a thin layer of gum tissue.
Results of tooth loss
- Denture become sore
- Dentures become loose
- Sore Jaw Joints
- The collapse of Facial Profile
- Inability to speak properly
- Inability to chew and taste foods
- Loss of self confidence and enjoyment of life
We can help
Implant Retained Denture
Implant retained dentures work very good as a retentive system. The denture is stabilized, which prevents it from moving sideways. However, it does not provide any up/ down stability to the back part of the denture. Food can still be caught underneath and the denture still rests on the gum tissue. In very thin jawbones, the exposed nerves can also be pinched by the denture. Implants that are not connected are more likely to fail and should not be put to function until after 4 months of healing.
Implant Supported Denture
Implant supported dentures are completely supported by the implant structure. It consists of 4-5 implants connected by a gold bar. This is a stronger system. With the right technique, it is not difficult to make this system function immediately. This system also provides better lip support and reestablishment of the facial profile. Upper dentures can also be stabilized in a similar manner.
We Help Improve Your Existing Dentures:
- We can remodel them to make them fit you better
- We prevent food from getting trapped underneath your dentures and minimize denture movement during speech
- We create your dentures according to your facial contour
- We can provide a soft liner under denture surface like a cushion, to prevent constant pain
- If your denture breaks easily, we can use precision techniques to provide a more stable and functional denture